Views of my country

     Puerto Rico is a beautiful Island in the Caribbean where I was born. I want to share some of my family photos from Puerto Rico. These photos remind me of when I used to live there. The intense blue of the sky and the bright sunlight will be in my heart forever.  

                      Puerto Rico, Patria De Mis Amores
                 dessertsandgoodfood.blogspot.com


     Puerto Rico is bordered by the Atlantic ocean to the north and the Caribbean sea to the south. El Condado Beach is located in the north part of the island in the town of San Juan.  



Combate beach is located in the town of Cabo Rojo in the south of the island and it faces the Caribbean sea.  It is one of the most popular beaches in Puerto Rico. You can find all kinds of seafood there and during the summer the best pineapple I ever tasted.  
There is nothing like spending the day at the beach until the sun sets over the blue waters of the Caribbean followed by a magical and breathtaking star filled night sky. 


Comments

Surullitos fritos (corn sticks with cheese)

Surullitos fritos(corn sticks with cheese)

Vanilla Flan

Coquito Ice Cream