Stephanie Brusels Sprout


     Last Christmas I went to Texas to spend a few weeks with my grandson. My daughter love to cook like me, and always want  me to try some on her recipes. This time she wanted me to try a  simple and delicious Brussels Sprout recipe. I couldn't resist the temptation to take photos and, write down the recipe to share  on my blog.




Ingredients:

1 package brussels sprouts
Salt and, ground black pepper to taste
2 tablespoon Extra virgin Olive oil

Preheat the oven to 350°F

    Transfer the brussels sprout to a medium bowl; rinse and remove the bad spots. Cut in half and add the 2 tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.



Transfer to a large baking sheet and, bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes.


Meanwhile prepared the Sauce.

Ingredients:

1/4 cup Mayonnaise
Sriracha sauce to taste
Honey to taste

In a small bowl add 1/4 cup of mayonnaise. Add Sriracha sauce to taste and mix well.


Start adding the honey little by little until your taste buds said !stop! 😋


Comments

Surullitos fritos (corn sticks with cheese)

Surullitos fritos(corn sticks with cheese)

Vanilla Flan

Coquito Ice Cream