Peppers and fruits salsa

    With the spring and summer arrives so the beautiful fruits and vegetables show up. I couldn't resist the tentacion to buy some, even when I didn't know what I going to do with them. When I get home I look at the beautiful peppers and, suddenly I had the idea of making this flavorful salsa. I have tomatoes, parsley and for a contrast in flavor I decide to add mango and a can of pineapple chumps. 
      I made a few batches of salsa and shared it with my friends to see their opinion and, everybody love it. Hope you enjoy as much as we do!! 



 
 Ingredients: 

2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1 small onion, small dice
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon of smoke paprika

4 bell peppers, red,green,orange and yellow, medium dice
3 Roma tomatoes, peeled and seed out
 1 cup of pineapple, medium dice 
 1 cup of mango, medium diced


     In a large frying pan over medium heat, add the 2 tablespoon of olive oil and the dice onions. Cook the onions for 2 minutes or until transparent.



                                                                                                                    

     Transfer the onions into small glass bowl and set aside. Add little more of olive oil to the
frying pan and, add all the peppers. Cook the peppers for about 7 minutes stirring often. Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the onions. Transfer the mixture to a large glass
bowl and let cool for about 10 minutes.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

 
 
  This is the moment you add more salt and pepper if needed. Now you are going to add the mixture of the tomatoes, mango and, pineapple.
      



     Serving Suggestions:

   Here I share with you some the ideas my friends give me to me when they tested my recipe.
To make fish tacos, quesadillas, with pan fried fish, and they was working in the supermarket
 and couldn't resist the temptation to taste they ate it with chips😋. I make a pizza with it and,
I love it.

Comments

Surullitos fritos (corn sticks with cheese)

Surullitos fritos(corn sticks with cheese)

Vanilla Flan

Coquito Ice Cream